The below list is not exhaustive, the content of our cooperation is defined by your needs. Schedule a free, non-binding call to learn more.
- Go-to-market workshop: create a blueprint to successfully enter a new market
- Sparring partner program: validate ideas, discuss complex, intellectual, strategic issues with a senior marketing expert in an atmosphere defined by partnership and maximum confidentiality
- Marketing strategy review: get better and faster results with the resources you already have (goals, KPIs, structure, processes, content, channels).
- Organizational setup: we review the structure of your marketing organization against output requirements and provide recommendations for efficiency gains
- Marketing planning and budgeting: develop a blueprint for a cyclical marketing planning and budgeting process tailored to the available resources and your business goals
- Branding review and workshop: a program dedicated to establishing and/or improving branding, with a special focus on brand architecture, narrative, brand performance management and product naming
- Communication strategy workshop: we review internal and external communications and outline a structured framework
- Franchise kick start workshop: evaluate expansion options from network building to operations
- Artificial Intelligence: Identifying the AI tools and processes that can best support your marketing activities. Training your teams on how to use them.
- Process digitalization workshop: reviewing current resources against commercial goals of your organization, and identifying efficiency gains through digitalization from marketing automation to lead scoring
- Hybrid events workshop: reviewing current recourses and requirements and establishing a blueprint for creating impactful hybrid events
- Lead generation review and workshop: reviewing existing lead generation processes and developing a tailor made roadmap for an improved commercial impact
- Digital channel audit: reviewing digital channel setup and performance, developing actionable recommendations for improved reach and efficiency
- Content strategy workshop: developing a content structure blueprint, tailored to the buyer journey of your typical customer for maximum impact
- Campaign development workshop: developing a process tailored to your existing organizational and budgetary situation for creating content and efficiently bringing it to the market
- Value proposition workshop: identifying and formulating the unique selling points for your products and services for impactful communication
- Content support: testimonials, videos, articles, you name it
- Content audit: reviewing communication materials and developing an actionable list of recommendations for more coherence and impact
- Customer experience audit: reviewing what customers are experiencing when doing business with your company, developing actionable recommendations for improving upselling, recurring business and customer satisfaction
- Prospect experience audit: reviewing the journey of potential buyers experiencing bits and pieces of your touchpoints and external communication, developing actionable recommendations for an improved hit rate
Shopper experience audit: reviewing the shopping experience of your e-commerce channel and developing actionable recommendations for an improved turnover
Pricing workshop: reviewing positioning and indentifying the most efficient pricing strategy