Categories of personal data processed, purpose of the processing
When visiting our websites or using our applications, or online services (each an “Online Offering”), we process information which you have actively and voluntarily provided about yourself, or which has been generated by us in connection with your use of the Online Offerings, and includes the following categories of personal data:
- Your contact information, including name, e-mail address, telephone number;
- Further personal data that you provide by filling in forms in our Online Offerings;
- Information submitted as part of a support request; and
- Information on your interaction with the Online Offering, including your device and user identifier, information on your operating system, sites and services accessed during your visit, the date and time of each visitor request.
We process your personal data for the following purposes
- To provide the Online Offering’s services and functions which includes creating and administering your online account, updating, securing, and troubleshooting, providing support, as well as improving and developing our Online Offerings;
- To verify your identity;
- To answer and fulfill your requests or instructions;
- To process your order or to provide you with access to specific information or offers;
- To contact you with information and offers concerning our products and services, to send you further marketing information or to contact you in the context of customer satisfaction surveys; and
- As reasonably necessary to enforce the Online Offering’s terms, to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, including attacks on our information technology systems.
Online appointment booking – Microsoft Bookings
Processing of Personal data related to your business relationship with us
Categories of personal data processed and purpose of the processing
In the context of the business relationship with us, we may process the following categories of personal data of consumers and contact persons at (prospective) customers, suppliers, vendors and partners (each a “Business Partner”):
- Contact information, such as full name, job position, work address, work telephone number, work mobile phone number, work fax number and work email address;
- Payment data, such as data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention and other related billing information;
- Further information necessarily processed in a project or contractual relationship with us or voluntarily provided by the Business Partner, such as personal data relating to orders placed, payments made, requests, and project milestones;
- Personal data collected from publicly available resources (including business and employment oriented social networks and websites), integrity data bases and credit agencies.
We may process the personal data for the following purposes:
- Communicating with Business Partners about our products, services and projects, e.g. by responding to inquiries or requests or providing you with information about purchased products;
- Planning, performing and managing the (contractual) relationship with Business Partners; e.g. by performing transactions and orders of products or services, processing payments, performing accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities and providing support services;
- Administrating and performing market analysis, sweepstakes, contests, or other customer activities or events;
- Contacting you with information and offers concerning our products and services, sending you further marketing messages and conducting customer satisfaction surveys;
- Maintaining and protecting the security of our products, services and websites, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities;
- Ensuring compliance with legal obligations (such as record keeping obligations); and
- Solving disputes, enforce our contractual agreements and to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Processing of personal data for customer satisfaction surveys and for direct marketing
Where and as permitted under applicable law, we may process your contact information for direct marketing purposes (e.g. trade show invitations, newsletters with further information and offers concerning our products and services) and to carry out customer satisfactions surveys, in each case also by e-mail. You may object to the processing of your contact data for these purposes at any time by writing to hello(at)taenda.de or by using the opt-out mechanism provided in the respective communication you received.
Transfer and disclosure of personal data
We may transfer your personal data to:
- third parties – e.g. suppliers – in connection with your use of the Online Offerings or our business relationship with you;
- third parties which provide IT services to us and which process such data only for the purpose of such services (e.g., hosting or IT maintenance and support services); and
- third parties in connection with complying with legal obligations or establishing, exercising or defending rights or claims (e.g., for court and arbitration proceedings, to regulators, law enforcement and government authorities, to attorneys and consultants).
The recipients of your personal data may be located outside of the country in which you reside.
Unless indicated otherwise at the time of the collection of your personal data (e.g. within a form completed by you), we erase your personal data if the retention of that personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or to comply with legal obligations (such as retention obligations under tax or commercial laws).
The data protection laws in the jurisdiction in which you reside may entitle you to specific rights in relation to your personal data.
In particular, and subject to the legal requirements, you may be entitled to
- Obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data;
- Obtain from us the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- Obtain from us the erasure of your personal data;
- Obtain from us restriction of processing regarding your personal data;
- Data portability concerning personal data, which you actively provided; and;
- Object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to further processing of personal data concerning you.
Data Privacy Contact
We provide support with any data privacy related questions, comments, concerns or complaints or in case you wish to exercise any of your data privacy related rights. You can contact us at: hello(at)taenda.de
We will always use reasonable efforts to address and settle any requests or complaints you bring to our attention. Besides contacting us, you always have the right to approach the competent data protection authority with your request or complaint.